Full-Service Content Design & Development for PreK-12, Higher Education & STEM Products
Interactive content transports readers beyond the printed page in a world that is almost realistic in experience. An efficient design strategy ensures that readers have a wow experience which is delivery & device agnostic. Our automation and design team automates the process through which those experiences are created.
Our staff comprise former educators with advanced degrees combined with publishing experience. Expertise spans the core-4 spectrum—math, science, reading/language arts, and social studies/humanities. Our editorial team works with internal design, art, production, and technology/digital development teams to enable full-service publishing workflows. Following are some of the common services we provide
- Product design.
- Scope mapping.
- Concept development.
- Instructional design.
- Creative prototype development.
- Composition & design.
- Mobile products.
- Interactive whiteboards.
- Student editions.
- Teacher editions.
- Curriculum development.
- Metadata creation.
- Manuscript development.
- Content editing.
- Curriculum alignment.
- Art and map specifications development.
- Web content development.
- Scripting/story-boarding for animation and interactive products.
- End-to-end Production.
- Budget updates.
- Schedule development and preparation.
- Weekly status reports.
- Editorial/production management.
- Workflow development.
- Asset tracking.
Mosaico’s managing editors and production managers work as an extension of your own team and compliment the in-house resources to deal with today’s evolving digital and multi-platform production challenges. Our editorial and production managers:
- Coordinate with authors, editors, and vendors to ensure a smooth production process
- Oversee copy editing, layout, and all outputs to safeguard quality production
- Send page proofs to stakeholders and receive and collate edits
- Manage project budgeting and scheduling
- Work with your existing databases and workflow management systems
Our scalable resources and flexible pricing makes the process efficient and cost-effective and ensures that you have a win-win situation that make you look good! Here is a snapshot of the diverse set of editorial services that we offer:
- Improving the layout & consistency.
- Correctness & completeness.
- Adherence to publisher’s house style.
- Language editing.
- Grammar check.
Our experts intellectually analyze content and create style sheets, electronic metadata that will attribute keyword, author, and subject indexing with consistency, accuracy, and precision. This ensures that your content is search ready.
- Keyword indexing.
- Author and name indexing.
- Subject/ analytical indexing.
- Bibliographic indexing.
Our professionals take your copy edited content through rigorous quality control steps -to ensure that all grammatical errors, spelling errors and construct mismatches are rectified. They also add value to your content by enhancing the vocabulary, content structure, style, layout and pagination standards.
Our Language Polishing service is for non-native English speaking authors. This service ensures that language inconsistencies are eliminated before your manuscript is sent out to publishers. This service is available for manuscripts in all scientific fields, including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Life Sciences, Medicine, and Technology.
- Fixing grammatical errors.
- Complying with standards of scientific English.
- Improving sentence construction and making the writing lucid.
- Resolving ambiguities caused by either syntactic or semantic factors.
- Removing redundancies.
Artwork & Graphic Design
Mosaico provides a full range of design and illustration services for print and interactive product development. Our Art team includes in-house artists and animators, designers and design directors. Our artists have a wealth of experience with applications such as 3ds Max, Captivate, InDesign, After Effects, Premier, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, and Dreamweaver. Our artwork and graphic design services include:
- Interactive design
- Photo realistic, technical, and biological illustration
- Children’s books characters
Asset Research, Rights & Permissions
Securing digital rights and permissions can be complex and time-consuming. We have the right people and technology to make this process easy and structured. Mosaico’s Rights and Permissions team provides services to a variety of industry for both print and digital media. We use our expertise to ensure that all of your media assets—images, text, streaming video, audio, Flash animations—are legally sourced and deployed with correct rights.
“Every piece of your content should be excellent enough that customers are compelled to share it.”
Copyright ©2017 Mosaico Technologies . All rights reserved.